Monday, 6 October 2008

Dynamics NAV MVP

I am pleased to say that the newest MVP for Dynamics NAV is Dave Roys.

Why am I so pleased that Dave has been recognised? well for the past four and a half years I have been working along side him. Dave is based out of Intergen's Christchurch office. Prioir to his move to New Zealand he had been working for a UK partner while I was with, at that time, Navision UK Ltd, and he was a student on one or two of the courses I ran back then. So in a ,very small, way I help contribute to his passion for NAV, well I hope anyway lol.

If you haven't already read his blog I advise you to do so.

1 comment:

Gaspode said...

Hey dude, I never knew you were blogging. Thanks for the kind words and you can definitely take the credit for starting me on way with NAV. Look what you've done to me!